Denna sida på svenska This page in English

Analytical chemistry projects

How to enrol

There are two ways to find a degree project in analytical chemistry:

1. Talk to industry representatives about potential MSc projects

2. Talk to a researcher in analytical chemistry (research groups are found here)

There could be projects available for both MSc and BSc students. Contact any of the senior scientists to find out more.

To formally enrol to a degree project in analytical chemistry, use the same routines as when applying for a course at Lund University. More information about student administration for chemistry is found here.

Contact person at CAS

Charlotta Turner
Professor, Analytical Chemistry


+46 (0)46-222 8125
+46 (0)706-222 752

Postal address:
Lund University
Department of Chemistry
Centre for Analysis and Synthesis
P.O. Box 124
SE 221 00 Lund, Sweden

Visiting address:
Getingev 60 /Sölvegatan 39

Internal mail:
Pick-up location 1